Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigpo notify thread

Options
  • 30-04-2010 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭

This thread was set up so that posters could notify boards of any problem signatures relating to size etc.
    What is now happening is that some posters are taking offence to this. One poster actually put it in his sig that poster didnt like his signature after it had been modifield.
    This is very annoying as posters here are helping boards on this matter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If this is the user that you reported an hour before this thread was posted, I've snipped that sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Gordon wrote: »
    If this is the user that you reported an hour before this thread was posted, I've snipped that sig.
    Yes and then he put up in his sig that i had reported his post (its gone now but was up quite a while). Again I think posters are providing a service they shouldn't have to put up with this from posters.
    Posters report posts anonymously so maybe time they should also be allowed to report Sigpo anonymously.

That is being discussed on Feed Forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

If it's on feed forward public can you provide a link. This is one proposal I would like to seriously see adopted.

It's not on Feedforward public yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement