Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta style wierdness in Firefox and Opera

Options
  • 30-04-2010 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭

Firefox 3.6.3:
    All my Menu Preferences were 'unset' at startup this morning, leading to some confusion until I figured out what was going on. :D

Opera 10.51:
    The Menu bar has moved down to almost cover the stuff normally under it (Find a Forum, Breadcrumbs, etc.). I can just about see that the lower bar is there, but can't do anything with it.

Everything looks fine in Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702, Safari 4.0.5 (531.22.7), and Chrome 4.1.249.1064.

Firefox is my main browser and the glitch there prompted me to try the others, so the Opera issue may be well known and there all the time and I've just never noticed it before.

Likewise, the Firefox issue may be at my end for some reason, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention anyway in case it's something more serious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

The Firefox and Opera issues are unrelated. The Opera issue is a known one, but the Firefox menu preferences bug is new.

We may have a fix for it shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Ta!

The Firefox thing could very well be at my end, but as far as I can remember, nothing changed between me closing down last night and starting up again this morning; no Firefox/OS updates or anything like that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement