Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UV tattoos

• 30-04-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi all,

I’m looking to get a bit more information on UV tattoos. Can anyone tell me:

Ø Does anywhere in Dublin / Ireland do them? (And do them well)

Ø Are they safe (a lot of material on the Web seems to be a little out of date?)

Ø Has anyone here got one?

Ø What do they look like in normal sunlight?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

The Rook wrote: »
    Hi all,

I’m looking to get a bit more information on UV tattoos. Can anyone tell me:

Ø Does anywhere in Dublin / Ireland do them? (And do them well) it's the same process that is used for regular tattoos, just different ink. Any good artist will do good job with uv.

Ø Are they safe (a lot of material on the Web seems to be a little out of date?) yes. They're perfectly safe. Only problem is they can detoriate faster.
    Ø Has anyone here got one? probably. Or you can check out the tattoo section on bmezine.com. Nsfw

Ø What do they look like in normal sunlight? pretty much like normal inks. The uv just makes them seem like they're glowing.
    Thanks!

Advertisement