Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugged handset - any recommendations?

Options
  • 30-04-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Looking for a solid and sturdy handset but with some decent features also. I've only seen the Samsung B2100 but amn't mad about it. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What features do you need, and how sturdy does it need to be. The more you want of one, will mean the less you get of the other.

Do you need to drop it, water etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

The Samsung B2700 would be slightly better than the B2100. Theres lots - Nokia 5500 sport, Nokia 5140 etc. Quite old though but do the job.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Sonim xp3 if you really want to spend money,Nokia 3720c is not to bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭The Minstrel

mp22 wrote: »
    Sonim xp3 if you really want to spend money,Nokia 3720c is not to bad.

I think that's 137 euro which seems a bit steep. I just want something to last for years

Advertisement