Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc Donalds Big America Burgers are back

Options
  • 30-04-2010 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I see Mc Donalds Big America burgers are back but i didn't get a good look to see if they're the same as the ones they brought out last time, which were something like this:

Texas Burger: grainy mustard relish, tangy bbq sauce, strips of bacon, crispy fried onions, middle Big-Mac style bun to separate the beef burger on the bottom and the onions and bacon on top.

NY Burger: Monterrey Jack Cheese, bacon, tomato, lettuce, and grainy mustard sauce.

California Burger: same as NY only with an artisan bun, spicy cheese, and a red wine sauce made with california red wine.

Hawaii Burger: Special gravy, egg mc muffin style egg, bacon strips, letttuce, and american cheese.

They all sound pretty good, but Texas and Hawaii sound the best as they are more different from the usual offerings at Mc Donalds.

Anyone know if this info is correct or which ones are on offer when. Any info and feedback welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I saw this today, they had them all pictured on the paper you get on the tray. They sounded OK but all were quite similar, just bacon & cheese but worded all fancy. Can't remember the name of the last one on the list but it is the only one that stood out as quite different, it had pepperoni slices on it.

They were all "week 1, week 2" etc so you would have to wait a while for the last one. I would sooner be getting the eurosaver menu deals, dunno why so many people still buy off the normal menu, esp. kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

Texas burger sounds very appetising !

Advertisement