Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

CoD: Black Ops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Don't really have high hopes for this.

In fact, after WaW, I swore I'd never play another Treyarch game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

CKWPORT wrote: »
    In fact, after WaW, I swore I'd never play another Treyarch game.

I don't know which CoD game was worse, WaW or MW2. It will be worth a rent anyway.

Plus there is no other really "big" fps games due this year. MoH is a MW clone but could be a sleeper hit, who knows.

The new Ghost Recon might have been worth a look if the series didn't go third person in the GRAW games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Ghost Recon could be good. I like my tactical shooters.

And Dice is doing the MoH multiplayer, so that should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I don't know which CoD game was worse, WaW or MW2. It will be worth a rent anyway.
    Totally agree 100%, have actually reached the stage where I'm sick to death of the whole franchise. It just seems to have gotten really lazy and thrown together.
    Plus there is no other really "big" fps games due this year.

Halo:Reach is due out in the Autumn. I know most people have their favs between cod and halo series but I'm definitely,after MW2 after appreciating how well constructed the multi player is on Halo and at least they're not so arrogant as to not run a beta to test the game like Activision.

Advertisement