Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introducing TOSBack.ie - track changes to T&Cs online

Options
  • 30-04-2010 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Thanks to the mods for allowing me to tell you about this.

I have opened the floodgates on a new website this morning called http://www.tosback.ie. Basically, what it does is allow you to track and see the exact changes in Terms and Conditions from Irish companies. Right now its only focusing on telecoms companies, but that will be expanding.

It's based on the open source TOSBack.org, and adapted to follow Irish companies. I loved the idea because it is a nice, simple thing that so many companies don't make obvious when they do it. Now you can get notifications via RSS as soon as they do.

I know there are some companies that people will want to see that are not there at the moment. For some its because I have not added them at this time but they will be coming later. For others its because of technical issues (the software doesn't yet know how to read T&Cs in PDF files for example, but this will change). Either way, please send me any that you would like to see added at policy[at]tosback.ie.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Advertisement