If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RS Bank Holiday Sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 johnnytsport

just wondering if there will be any bigger tv s on sale 2mr as im in the market for a 46/47" 100hz net tv, lcd or led? not drivin up on spec though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

just wondering if there will be any bigger tv s on sale 2mr as im in the market for a 46/47" 100hz net tv, lcd or led? not drivin up on spec though.

Same here

well they posted after i posted so im sure they would have seen it, so obviously not.and here i am awake gettin ready to jump in the car.:confused:

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Guys.

Sorry for the delay.

We had been busy first thing with the start of these deals.

At the moment we have the following left:

Samsung LE32B350 priced at £249.95 (Very Few Left)

Samsung UE40B7020 priced at £799.95 (Last One - New Boxed)

All others have already gone :(

Deals like this unfortunately run on a first come first served basis and we can not hold stock for customers.

The prices for the Bank Holiday Day run until 10th May.

Was looing for the 46/47" version of this, Samsung UE40B7020 ??

• Advertisement

Hey Keving.

The Samsung 46" is not in the bank holiday sale unfortunately.

The 46" was priced at £1299.95 but is now "LAST FEW" which usually means that we will not be getting any more as the line has finished its run with ourselves. :(
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/ue46b7020/sams-ue46b7020

Hey Keving.

The Samsung 46" is not in the bank holiday sale unfortunately.

The 46" was priced at £1299.95 but is now "LAST FEW" which usually means that we will not be getting any more as the line has finished its run with ourselves. :(
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/ue46b7020/sams-ue46b7020

PM sent

I have not got the PM from you Keving :confused::confused:

Re sent, Tks

sorry lads, thanks for your help, but i just couldn help myself and went and bought 46" sony on monday. jesus there bigger than i thought! knowing my luck there will be a sale on em next week ! once again ty

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.