Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog rescues another dog after being hit by a car on a freeway and survives.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

oh my god thats amazing!!! bit upsetting at start but has good ending!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

aww thats so amazing. i hope he lived, i dont think he says whether he did or not?
    sad that no one tried to pull in and help him though!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

They had a follow up on TV about this, apparently it was a stray dog in Chile, he waited around until the other dog was taken away and then ran off. They had a search for him for a few months afterwards as loads of people offered to adopt him... oh wait found the clip:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Aw that is so sweet.

I'd love to think my dogs would do that for each other, but when Bella and Cos got attacked by a dog before, Bella slipped her collar off and ran nearly all the way home, leaving me and Cosworth! :P

It reminds me of photos I saw of one bird that got hit by a car I think, and her mate came to see if she was ok and then brought her food and fed it to her and cuddled up with her as she died.

Advertisement