Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any sports games on Sun morning in Galway?

Options
  • 30-04-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to take some pics on Sunday morning of any sports around Galway (footabll, soccer, rugby etc).
    anyone know of any teams playing, where and times?
    cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

Athenry Corrib Rangers Athenry11/05/201019:00

I know this is on the wrong day but if you wanted a sports event which is going to be a full on committed battle to the end and shud provide some great action photos, and is free to watch this is the one.

Its the end of season winner takes all clash between Rangers and Athenry. The winner will take the premier league title for Galway. Rangers are ahead by two points and will be their first title if successful and athenry are the defending champions.

if ya get some great photos of the event pm me and ill tell ya where ya might be able to sell them

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭dochara

This match has been re-fixed for Sunday 16th at 2.30 p.m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking to take some pics on Sunday morning of any sports around Galway (footabll, soccer, rugby etc).
    anyone know of any teams playing, where and times?
    cheers,
    Pa.

On Sunday afternoon (if its anygood to you) Castlebar RFC are playing Sligo RFC in the Cawley Cup final @ Crowley field, Renmore. Kickoff is 3pm afaik

EDIT: Dammit dochara two weeks late :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Galway Cricket Club are playing, weather permitting, at 12 at their grounds in Lydican, out near the airport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

I want to make fun of cricket and kite thingy as sports, but im not going to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

woops i didnt know it was kite surfing, I only half read your post,I thought you were talking about actual kites, pretty impressive, as for cricket . . .

Advertisement