Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help I am not good with computer

Options
  • 30-04-2010 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

I can't make the multiplayer work, it tells me it can't connect to the server and to czech my intertube connection. My intertubes are clean and unclogged what can I do to make game work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I can't make the multiplayer work, it tells me it can't connect to the server and to czech my intertube connection. My intertubes are clean and unclogged what can I do to make game work?

1. NEVER use the word moist. EVER.

2. Keep your 'intertube' cleaning habits to yourself. This is not the place for that type of talk.

What is the speed of your internet connection? Are you using dial-up? Is this post of yours a joke, or are you limited in use of the English language?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

1. NEVER use the word moist. EVER.

2. Keep your 'intertube' cleaning habits to yourself. This is not the place for that type of talk.

What is the speed of your internet connection? Are you using dial-up? Is this post of yours a joke, or are you limited in use of the English language?

I'm deadly serious. I am with Eircom and my speed is 3 meg. I just bought game and multiplayer won't work, I am confused and upset as I want to pray game :( Do I need to use a patch of some kind?

Also it doesn't have the ping thingy on the server list, why not, what is happening?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm deadly serious. I am with Eircom and my speed is 3 meg. I just bought game and multiplayer won't work, I am confused and upset as I want to pray game :( Do I need to use a patch of some kind?

The auto patcher should have gotten the updates when run. Did you see this appear and start downloading?

Spear wrote: »
    The auto patcher should have gotten the updates when run. Did you see this appear and start downloading?

I bought the game off Steam just last night, I didn't see any auto updates.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I bought the game off Steam just last night, I didn't see any auto updates.

On the front splash screen it'll show the version number. What number is it?

• Advertisement

529843 is the number

529843 is the number

529843 is the latest. Is UPnP turned off on your router?

529843 is the latest. Is UPnP turned off on your router?

Errr, I don't know, how do I check?

I play plenty of other online games and they all work fine.

EDIT: yeah, it's turned on.

You'll need to login to your router to check. How to do this will depend on your provider and the router model.

http://portforward.com/

That may help you get access to the options for your router.

You'll need to login to your router to check. How to do this will depend on your provider and the router model.

http://portforward.com/

That may help you get access to the options for your router.

I got it fixed. Eircom grrrr

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64823553&postcount=116

Thanks for all the help though lads :)

• Advertisement

EDIT: yeah, it's turned on.

Then turn it off and then try.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

try this :

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64823553&postcount=116

Lots of people with Eircom had the same problem as you.

Advertisement