Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyperseal Protective Coatings

Options
  • 30-04-2010 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know anything about a firm called Hyperseal Protective Coatings, based in Derry, Donegal (Quigley's Point) and Chester?
    They were featured on Duncan Stewart's "About The House" in Dec. 2009.
    They claim to be experts in waterproofing driveways, flatroofs, etc.
    I have just had a new surface laid on a flatroof by this firm and it was a very second-rate job. Since then I have spoken to another dissatisfied customer of Hyperseal.
    Anyone else have any experience of this firm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You need to provide details of how this is a Consumer Issue and describe the steps that you have taken to resolve it

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Justheretohelp

Hi Fred56

I can help you with full contact details for Hyperseal and the so called proprietor. I have current and old home addresses and contact number including current location in Saltney - Chester.

Please come back to me if this is of help.

Justheretohelp

• Registered Users Posts: 5 David Snoddy

Hi did you ever get a reasolution with hyper seal because I'm in bother with them now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CHRIS MC

Hi david,i am just after reading your post,i was wondering did you get any resolution with hyper seal now as i am in big bother with them and its so called propieter at the minute.

No one answering the phone call center passed my details on as urgent to him etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Joe Doe

if any issues with a uk trading company..

1st port of call is either
    - www.companieshouse.gov.uk/‎
    - http://companycheck.co.uk/
    this one might or might not be them (based in chester) http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08490564/HYPERSEAL-LTD
    2nd if any advice is needed: www.tradingstandards.gov.uk
    3rd is the 'small claims court' if issues not reasonably resolved through arbitration etc

Paint sealing is generally a great idea for (exterior walls anyway) offering plastic based paint coatings that last about 10yrs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 consumeralert

The coatings used are prone to failure as some of you are now finding out. If you DM me I would be happy to give you what information I have in relation to the products and Hyperseal themselves. Note - Hyperseal Protective Coatings have been forced in liquidation as a result of actions by the Director Mr. Rees. However he started up another company - Hyperseal Limited in response to this action. If anyone needs any info please DM and I will see if I can help...

@consumeralert May I ask what your interest is in this topic? When a first time poster appears like you have, it always raises a few eyebrows.

dudara

I love you to mentioned my name to mr rees my warranty is worth nothing my roof is leeking and he made a mess of all my surrounding walls so im interested in you proposals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 consumeralert

I believe I was clear in my initial post Dudara. I have a unique knowledge of the products used by Hyperseal and of the proprietor himself. I believe I can add some value to this thread - to the people on here that have been left with defective roofs.

David - What was the name of the product used - or if you do not know - the colour and appearance?

• Advertisement

@consumeralert If that is indeed the case, then please confine yourself to offering advice related to the product. I will not tolerate any form of abuse towards individuals in this forum. This is a general warning to all posters.

dudara

Dudara I can assure you I'm the victim here if you need proof of this I will gladly meet you and show you David

@David Snoddy - We are here to offer consumer advice. Please take the time to read the forum charter and become familiar with how the forum works.

dudara

Just to inform you I have taken the proper consumer advice that you advised me to do in an earlier message I've reported the issue to the proper athorties

Advertisement