Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help buying a house in tallaght ?any one

Options
  • 30-04-2010 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

can anyone plz give me some idea about the Walnut close, kings woods housing estate is like in tallaght, i m thinking to buying a house up that way? any information can be really helpful about people,schools,shops,and antisocial behavior thanx ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

kinswood is a decent place.....fairly mature estate most people have lived there for 10/15 years so its nice ans settled....as fair as iknow the schools are very good...if there is going to be any anti social probs they will be around the shops and the pub but i think its firmly calm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 spoken_flames

thank you very much magotch07

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yep, Kingswood and the nearby Belgard Heights are two really nice, settled and mature areas. Wouldn't really have any hesitations buying there if you've found somewhere you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 spoken_flames

thanx alot super_furry i saw a property in walnut close very nice house let see :)

Advertisement