Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPSO Tests

Options
  • 30-04-2010 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I've just completed the EPSO test for entrance into the Commission.

They are currently running the competition for Administrator posts which seem to be more difficult than the Assistant posts. I was just wondering if anyone else has done these tests or is thinking of doing them, what are your opinions on them? Are they hard to pass? I don't know anyone else doing these. I'm worried that -

A) The competition for Administrators might be marked more strictly than Assistants as the job itself is harder.
    B) Since I ran out of time on all of the tests (numerical, verbal reasoning etc), this may negatively impact my results.
    C) I realised yesterday that I may not actually have the qualifications they're looking for eek.gif Are they very strict regarding qualifications? I know for the Irish Civil Service they're not.

Advertisement