Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heiromania - Khadgar PvLoL

Options
  • 30-04-2010 5:56pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just whipped up a movie out of a handful of days worth of random recordings, images and machinima etc

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=147923

Not sure if people here will enjoy it as it's sticking to the theme of my old PvP series and is mostly aimed specifically for YouTube / Khadgar but maybe people will like some of it. Mostly all just pointless ganking and funseeking on my ShadowPriest & FireMage - WotLK has sucked out mostly every potential shred of seriousness out of PvP so I don't bother hunting serious clips like I used to in the past... Anyways, QQ over, if you know my movies you may like it, if you don't know them then take it with a pinch of salt when you're bored.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I usually 99 times out of a hundred hate watching ANY wow video be it a boss kill or anything cause I dont think the game transcends into good viewing.

But for the most part enjoyed watching that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I prefer your movies to some of the other PVP ones around. Generally they're are just poor recorded arena matches with some guy saying his opponents were scrubs and how amazing his team is at peeling.

The only arena vids i ever liked was EU Druid Sonny and his aggressive Resto play style, US Rogue Tosan, US Rogue buddhist, EU Druid Chrille and EU Druid Azgaz.

I do enjoy Raegwyn's DK boss soloing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

the first sections music was class. Really was the only reason i watched the whole thing. Glad i did.

Such a random genre for a vid, worked a treat! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

rofl@rage

Advertisement