Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cannondale Carbon Synapse 105

• 30-04-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭

2008 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Fibre Road Bike
    Excellent Condition

Frame size: 56cm.
    Groupset:Shimano 105
    Forks: Upgraded to ITM 4-Ever full carbon.
    Handlebars:ITM Wing Shape carbon.
    Seatpost:FSA Carbon
    Crank:50-34T
    Cassette:12/25
    Pedals:Shimano 105.
    Wheels:Mavic Askium Race
    Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport.

Price €950

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

hi would you be able to tell me the weight of the bike? is the chain worn, when was it last replaced, how many miles has the groupset done and what year are those aksiums? thanks just saw this and am now reconcidering my latest bike, its so hard to chose. but not sure if itll fit me im 5'9", and would you consider 750-800

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭kerryscoob

I have never weighed the bike but I would reckon in or around the 9kgs. It's not the lightest carbon fibre bike but reading reviews riders rant about the comfort.

I bought the bike last September,got it checked over in Feb.Total miles I covered 1500Kms or so.
    I'm 5'11", it might be a small bit on the large for you but my son is your height and has taken it for run or two and has no trouble with it, stem is also short.It all dependson how you feel on it yourself.

Total mileage on groupset I can't swear on it as it was 2nd hand when I also bought it,wheels I would have reckoned were standard (2008).

Condition of the bike is very good and hasn't let me down.

Price we won't fall out over it.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭kerryscoob

Bike Sold.

Advertisement