Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T1, any tricky questions?

Options
  • 30-04-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

I've my Phase 2 T1 exam coming up soon. Not really worried about it as I've been getting around 70 in all the papers our instructor has given us, the only thing is some of the papers he's giving us have been pretty old, I'm just wondering if anyone who's done the T1 recently came across any particularly tricky questions in the exam?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daveyj714

Well bassey. All the papers in Phase 2 eventually repeat themselfs at some stage.. If you have bein getting 70% in most of the questions ur tutor gave you, you should have no problem as he would have used previous exam questions with different figures... That is what happened when i done mine there last year..

Best of luck with them and DONT WORRY bout them,

Advertisement