Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monsoon Dress

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

A girl on The Late Late Show (about 2-3 weeks ago now, maybe longer) had this dress on her.

Sorry, I don't know if it's (still) available in store's in Ireland. Maybe phone a few stores around the country/Cork area and ask them?

Sorry I can't be more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I would recommend buying online because it's waaaaay cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I haven't seen it in store but you could ask if they would order it in for you.

However I would buy it online (it works out way cheaper) and arrives very quickly (3 days in my experience). If the dress doesn't fit or you change your mind you just post it back, there is a label. You save a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 radha

I've a feeling I saw it in Waterford about 2 weeks ago. I recognised it because I saw it on the girl on the LLS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

+1

Much cheaper online, The dress is gorgeous.

• Advertisement
Advertisement