Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help! Monitor turned sideways 90 degrees!

• 30-04-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help? My puppy stood on my keyboard and somehow changed my screen. It as at a 90 degree angle sideways! Anyone know how to restore it back to normal?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Hold down control, alt and press the arrow keys to reorientate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Hold down control, alt and press the arrow keys to reorientate it.

Nice, hadnt heard of that before, cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Not working for me:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Try right clicking on the desktop and one of the icons on the list should be graphics options/properties or something like that, and it should have a rotate screen option in there

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roberthurley14

you have to hit the keys at the same time on some PCs just keep tapping them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Just lie down. Everything will be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

M5 wrote: »
    Nice, hadnt heard of that before, cheers

No prob. I wanted an ebook reader, and then realised my eeepc 1000ha netbook is about book sized, so I fitted a touchscreen into it, and now I press a few keys, turn it on its side, and I can flick pages in a book just like an iPad.

Advertisement