Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small number plates

• 30-04-2010 8:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭

anyone know a good web site for a custom number plate

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Sure here ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

KamiKazi wrote: »

Banned for a week for trying to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

P.C. wrote: »
    Banned for a week for trying to be funny.

Banned for a week for 'back seat' Modding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Someone say something about banning for a week ?? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Think PC had one glass of wine too many :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

smallplates are illegal and if you act the maggot you will be done for it,mostly your left alone but annoy a guard and a fine will be a coming.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

There is a motor factors on the Vevay road in bray that does them on the spot, I got them for 11 euro - its small but not tiny, I have not been pulled for it in overa year of riding the bike most days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

I just bought the normal sized plate and cut off the dealers info at the bottom.
    Not illegal and a nice look to it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Zascar wrote: »
    There is a motor factors on the Vevay road in bray that does them on the spot, I got them for 11 euro - its small but not tiny, I have not been pulled for it in overa year of riding the bike most days

got one off these lads too but I got it posted to me instead of collecting it - sound lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

KamiKazi wrote: »

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

harley style small plates are ok aswell,,never had a bother with them wit the tc:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

P.C. wrote: »
    Banned for a week for 'back seat' Modding.

Banned for one week for cage talk

Don't you mean 'pillion' modding'?

Advertisement