Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dark Knight Rises - Pre-release Discussion [** NO SPOILERS PLEASE **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

This better not hit in the next 8 hours, no sound in work. >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    This better not hit in the next 8 hours, no sound in work. >_<

pity about you - i have sound i want the trailer NOW!! :p

Always knew you were a wanker. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

MUST.. NOT.. WATCH.. SHI*TY.. BOOTLEG!

• Advertisement

LOL, sorry guys. :p Can't even see it myself, crap computer with no sound here in work. Here's hoping WB have released the proper one by the time I get home at 6pm. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Basq wrote: »

OMG! Most amazing teaser ever. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

good teaser tom hardy looks immense in it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Basq wrote: »

I didnt like the bit where Superman teams up with Bane though :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Pretty good, too bad about the quality. I like all the emphasis on this being the last film, "end", "conclusion", etc. I've been harping on about this for months, but it's what has me really excited about this film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Squeeeeeeeee!

****ing knew it'd leak while I was in work, I'm raging here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I guess
    Bane has something to do with Gordon being hospitalised? maybe a "I'll hurt everyone you care about until you face me" type deal

do you think bane will break the bats back ????

ricero wrote: »
    do you think bane will break the bats back ????

That final scene makes me think that Bats is going to get effed up, badly.

That final scene makes me think that Bats is going to get effed up, badly.

thats what i was thinking myself. seriously cannot wait for this film if it as good as the other 2 this will surely be the greatest trilogy ever. cant wait to see what the chemistry between hardy and bale will be like on screen i think it could be epic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Taken down due to copyright :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

They're being taken down all over the place..

Here's another mirror!

And a downloadable version.

ricero wrote: »
    thats what i was thinking myself. seriously cannot wait for this film if it as good as the other 2 this will surely be the greatest trilogy ever. cant wait to see what the chemistry between hardy and bale will be like on screen i think it could be epic

Yup, something I've been thoroughly looking forward to is how Bale and Hardy interact with each other, these guys will make magic happen!

Damn. I think it's going to keep resurfacing though, so WB might as well do themselves a favour and release the damn thing in HD. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Damn. I think it's going to keep resurfacing though, so WB might as well do themselves a favour and release the damn thing in HD. :pac:

Think i might wait to see the HD version myself...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50347
    -Trailer opens with studio logos set on top of the blue flame from Dark Knight.

Start panning up some buildings, but cut to the screen card: EVERY HERO HAS A JOURNEY.

Cuts to a shot from Begins with Bruce walking up to that Village when he's looking for Ra's

Screen Card: EVERY HERO HAS AN END

Ra's (Liam Neeson) voice over: "If you make yourself more then just a man. If you devout yourself to be ideal. And you become something else entirely. A legend Mr. Wayne....A LEGEND!"

Screen Card: THE EPIC CONCLUSION

Cut to Gordon in a hospital bed laying on his side. Looks to be in serious pain. Has A breathing mask on. He is talking to someone.

Gordon: "We were in this together, then you were gone.......Now this Evil rises. The Batman.....HAS to come back." (all this is said in a very raspy voice, in much pain)

Bruce/Batman(its not shown who he's talking to, so don't know in which form Bruce is visiting him in. My guess would be as Bruce Wayne) : "What if he doesn't exist anymore?"

This part is the hardest to understand in the entire trailer, I listened to it at least 10 times but the score is over powering here and Gordon is having trouble talking. It sounds as if he says, "Humor me," while trying to laugh. I might be wrong here, full disclosure.

During this quick talk we're shown a shot of the bat cycle when it drives up the ramp from Dark Knight, Gordon destroying the Act Signal all cut in with the Hospital. As well as super fast flashes of Bane's face.

Pan up crumbing buildings to reveal the Teaser Poster, the camera zooms to the white opening and on an all white screen the title appears. The score reaches a fever pitch before turning over to The chanting from the website.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Fades to black and then we see Batman backing away from something, then Bane enters from the left side of the screen. Very quick shot then the trailers done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The trailer is available here as well in case the other links are taken down

http://dai.ly/oNpjTA

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah can barely hear a thing in that trailer :pac:

This whole leaking trailer business has gotten ridiculous. They should just put the darn things up in high quality as soon as they can. Are they still assuming people will actively go to see a film just because there's a teaser trailer playing before it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Yeah can barely hear a thing in that trailer :pac:

This whole leaking trailer business has gotten ridiculous. They should just put the darn things up in high quality as soon as they can. Are they still assuming people will actively go to see a film just because there's a teaser trailer playing before it?

Whoever recorded that trailer and put it on the internet clearly did.

I don't suppose there's anyone in the know who can assure me that this teaser will be attached to HP over here? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I don't suppose there's anyone in the know who can assure me that this teaser will be attached to HP over here? :pac:

I am being dragged to see HP on Friday evening so I can report back then

I am being dragged to see HP on Friday evening so I can report back then

Good man, don't think I'll be going until Saturday morning, so make sure you report back! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I know someone who's seen HP (staff screening) and he said the teaser wasn't attached. Though the staff did have a screening for the teaser seperately.

They should have the teaser so? It'd be pretty **** to actually have it but not show it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Good man, don't think I'll be going until Saturday morning, so make sure you report back! :pac:

Will post up as soon as I get out of the cinema, tis no bother

Advertisement