Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Nikon D3000 Online/In Dublin?

Options
  • 30-04-2010 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm making the transition from point and shoot to dslrs. I have a couple of cameras in mind.
    Just wondering,in regards to the Nikon d3000,where are the cheapest places to buy it,both online and in Dublin?
    I'm a student and funds are running low in my house right now.

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Online will most likely be the cheapest, but Berminghams is the Nikon store in Dublin.

A brick and mortar shop is nice, just in case anything goes wrong or you want to get a feel for the camera before you buy. Even if you don't buy there go in and hold the camera you want before you buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

I'm making the transition from point and shoot to dslrs. I have a couple of cameras in mind.
    Just wondering,in regards to the Nikon d3000,where are the cheapest places to buy it,both online and in Dublin?
    I'm a student and funds are running low in my house right now.

Thanks in advance.

I would go to Gunns on Wexford Street

nicest people and best prices.

(before I got wise I bought from some of the other Nikon dealers in Dublin, they need to learn how to sell and to be honest)

Advertisement