Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 weeks in dublin...any suggestions??

Options
  • 30-04-2010 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I will be in dublin for two weeks in summer, most likely this will be the last two weeks in july or last week in july and first week august. im a 20 yr old female and will be travelling by myself. any one have any ideas of places to stay?
    Some kind of little apartment would be great as i could cook etc at times which suited me. Also close to the main city attractions would be great for example the main streets/shopping areas etc. And of course somewhere safe as i will be travelling alone!

Unfortunately as a student i cant spend large amounts on accommodation but i do realise trying to get somewhere with all the above plus points for a decent price could be tricky!

can anyone give me any ideas or advice? Thank u :)

Comments

Advertisement