Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: FSA OS-120 Stem

• 30-04-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a quick sale: FSA OS-120 stem for road or cyclocross use. RRP: €69, asking for €30!

Bought from CRC: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=42437

42437.jpg

Was used once during a race, been sitting on my turbo trainer while I wait for a replacement.

Information: This stem is 3D forged and CNC machined Al2014, then completed with an Alloy 4-bolt front clamp.

Features:
    • Chromoly hardware
    • Oversized 31.8mm clamp
    • Shim reducer included to convert to 1 1/8” steer
    • 1 ¼” without shim

• Rise: 6°
    • Flip-flop colour graphics
    • Weight - 175g (approx)

Length = 120mm

Reason for sale: Bought for my road bike to complete the finishing kit theme of all FSA, unfortunately even over the recommended torque it was free to move so it is not possible for me to ride the bike and a change of stem is required.

It's important to note that this fits 1-1/8th steerers by means of a shim. I couldn't find any similar problems to what I was encountering so I can only assume that for most people this system works. I would stress to any buyers that they bear this in mind before purchasing.

Asking Price: €30 (excl. any postage charges). Can deliver within reason (based in South Dublin) or post to anywhere (buyer pays for postage method of choice).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

No longer for sale, sent back to CRC for a refund (hopefully).

Advertisement