Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP+Construction Exams

Options
  • 30-04-2010 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi i just found out my LCVP and construction exams are both on the same day (next Wednesday) does anyone know the times they are on at because i probably wont be going to school on Tuesday and we haven't been told yet

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Wednesday 5th May
    Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme – Link
    Modules – Written Examination (10.00 – 12.30)

Leaving Certificate Construction Studies
    Practical (9.30 – 1.30).

Good luck.
    Your school will probably run the LCVP one after the Construction.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

spurious wrote: »
    Wednesday 5th May
    Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme – Link
    Modules – Written Examination (10.00 – 12.30)

Leaving Certificate Construction Studies
    Practical (9.30 – 1.30).

Good luck.
    Your school will probably run the LCVP one after the Construction.

But does that not mean i can get the questions from people in other schools lol?
    and thanks :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Mwah wrote: »
    But does that not mean i can get the questions from people in other schools lol?
    and thanks :D

No, you'll be in your Construction exam and then will be supervised and not allowed leave the centre before doing the second exam. Is there a whole class involved, or just you?

No, you'll be in your Construction exam and then will be supervised and not allowed leave the centre before doing the second exam. Is there a whole class involved, or just you?

4 people do in my school do construction and lcvp :(

It'll be nice and cosy on Wed. :)

The other option would be to get the four of you in at 7.00am and start with LCVP first.

Is there a serious reason why you won't be going in on Tuesday? I definitely would to make sure you know what arrangements are going to be in place. At a minimum ring the school and find out from the Examinations Secretary.

• Advertisement

It'll be nice and cosy on Wed. :)

The other option would be to get the four of you in at 7.00am and start with LCVP first.

Is there a serious reason why you won't be going in on Tuesday? I definitely would to make sure you know what arrangements are going to be in place. At a minimum ring the school and find out from the Examinations Secretary.

It's not serious so it looks like ill be going in for at least half the day now to find out :(
    I doubt the 7am thing will work with us lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Is the 5th of May for the construction stud practical
    the date for all school ?

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Is the 5th of May for the construction stud practical
    the date for all school ?
    Yes, according to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

There seems to be leway with all these exams, mine is going to be the 14th or suma :rolleyes:....can someone keep their exam transcript of what we've to build:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Yes, according to this.

no the first day is the 5th and theres like 3 weeks then. ours is next wednesday and thursday.

if any of ye have it done can you let us know that it was you had to make in construction? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement