Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good, cheap hairdressers in Cork City?

Options
  • 30-04-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I'm looking for a bit of a transformation for the summer months ahead so I'm hoping to go for nice honey shade, prehaps some highlights and shizz too... anyways yeah, wondering is there any places in the city that aren't absolutely ridiculous with their prices? Greatly appreciate it! (Y)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

nirzenra wrote: »
    I'm looking for a bit of a transformation for the summer months ahead so I'm hoping to go for nice honey shade, prehaps some highlights and shizz too... anyways yeah, wondering is there any places in the city that aren't absolutely ridiculous with their prices? Greatly appreciate it! (Y)

Eva Bella in Cobh will do a job on ya. If you don't like it then go back and complain, they will punch the head off ya and call the guards if you fight back. I have that on good authority;) Tis only what I heard:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

trys Jo's Edge in blarney,theyre very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

shampoo hairdressers near mahon point. both girls trained in tony and guy. great for highlights for women!

Advertisement