Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - reapplying through CAO

Options
  • 01-05-2010 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

Hi folks need an answer to this fast given the CAO deadline later on today.

I'm certain that through no motivation and lack of attendance I'm going to fail miserably at this year in DT028 - basically have no real career aim still and at this stage just want to get *a* degree rather than have no qualification at all. I'm nearly 22.

My question is this - by failing pretty much all my S2 subjects, will I still be let repeat? And most critically - if I choose to reapply to the CAO, will that disqualify me from eiother repeating or progressing in my current course should I change my mind or, miraculously, pass the year?

Any advice is badly and urgently needed! (Yes I've left it late but only realised how shockingly badly im doing this semester and please leave judgemental coments aside thanks).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Got sorted, reapplied anyway. Can a mod delete or close this thread, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

Story ste, ya gonna start the course all over again?

Advertisement