Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU 1x15 "Lost" **SPOILERS**

Options
  • 01-05-2010 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭

I liked it :) and cant wait to see what happens next!

What did you think of "Lost"? (The episode... not that...thing) 50 votes

Gatetastic
    0% 0 votes
    Goa'ood
    54% 27 votes
    McKay
    36% 18 votes
    "...Bad Example"
    10% 5 votes
    Goodbye Galaxy
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Yet to be even slightly bored with any episode this season at all.

Be interesting to see how they get them back on-board. Destiny will have to loop around or they'll have to find a stargate powerful enough to dial to another Galaxy. The writers don't usually leave these problems over more than an episode or two so the next few episodes will be very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

I don't think an affro suits Greer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

got to agree, had me laughing when I seen it. Wonder was it meant as a joke?

Great ep over all, really has me thinking on how their going to get back. Maybe the Aliens from "Space"?

I reckon the bad aliens will attack and Destiny will have to drop out of FTL but will still be in range of that planet their stranded on (or hopefully something even cooler that I cant even fathom).

Also how did seeing a star map help eli know which direction to travel :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Great episode..I really like Greers character after this one. To see what his past was like and the fear he was in when under the rubble..it made him more than just the fear me, muscle aboard the ship.

Im still not sure if im going to like how the baby arc bit is going to pan out..but..

Next week should be good..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Bajingo wrote: »
    Im still not sure if im going to like how the baby arc bit is going to pan out..but..

Voyager ;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Good ending, although I thought a lot of the Greer dialogue was rather ham-fisted, as was Scott's reaction when he was buried under rubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Which just stinks of them needing to go back and establish that Scott and Greer are good war buddies or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I liked it especially the ending which I didn't expect. The fog planet was awesome. They should go back there...

"Dial faster!"

"Fifteen Minutes"
    "Why Fifteen minutes?"
    "...I like Fifteen Minutes."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Extremely good ep!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Excellent episode... Probably the best episode so far - thought they were gonna get back there at the last minute and they'd all live happily ever after until next week... Glad this isn't the case...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Feels like they've really ramped up the pace for the second half of the season and it's working well.

Good episode this and I really liked them running from world to world quickly, and yet managing to make the worlds still appear more individual than many of those in the later seasons of SG[1|A]. I particularly liked the giant dinosaur!

Greer's back story was all right. He's got a tortured past but hopefully we don't have to revisit it too often. I quite like his character as he is now. I also liked how he was the one who got saved by staying behind. Obviously, he's going to be driven to find Scott and the gang.

Leaving them behind - interesting. Only way I can see next is for Eli to figure out how to pilot the ship. Perhaps he'll use it to get to an alien mothership which will somehow meet the Destiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

A little boring for me.

Didn't buy them leaving Greer for dead and saw the twist coming at the end.

Still though, interesting. I wonder what the significane of the being Lost arc will be overall - expecting them three to make a big discovery or something soon.

noodler wrote: »
    A little boring for me.

Didn't buy them leaving Greer for dead and saw the twist coming at the end.
    Supsension of Disbelief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Yeah but whats the point of discussing an episode of a TV show on a forum if someone is just going to say suspend your disbelief?

noodler wrote: »
    Yeah but whats the point of discussing an episode of a TV show on a forum if someone is just going to say suspend your disbelief?

ditto (is that a real word and if so is that the correct spelling)

I thought the whole point of science fiction, fiction, fiction. Fiction, fiction++ was to suspend disbelief:mad:

Y'es well :P

anyway i found this on gateworld, theres some spoiler in it, but exciting spoiler. Kind of vague spoiler in a way spoiler. But still.

This was the season 1.5 trailer, and its a goodie

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/03/watch-the-new-stargate-universe-trailer/

Very excited now to see the rest of the season play out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

That preview for 1x16 is interesting Overheal,
    the Aliens from Space coming through the gate, one of the Earth Ships in orbit over somewhere ... Eli kissing Chloe. Lots of new stuff there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭sioda

Nice job overheal. Cant wait for the rest of the season

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that SGU could be the best opening season of a scifi show yet.

Up there with BSG and SAAB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

Voyager ;)

oh god no :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

Overheal wrote: »
    Y'es well :P

anyway i found this on gateworld, theres some spoiler in it, but exciting spoiler. Kind of vague spoiler in a way spoiler. But still.

This was the season 1.5 trailer, and its a goodie

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/03/watch-the-new-stargate-universe-trailer/

Very excited now to see the rest of the season play out.

wow is that
    them green/blue aliens walking thru the gate

cooooool! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Bye bye spoilers

Wow, don't spoil **** whatever you do! :mad:

Didn't you read the thread title that says '**SPOILERS**?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭GarethWA

Didn't you read the thread title that says '**SPOILERS**?

Didn't you read the thread title that says 'SGU 1X15 "Lost"'?
    Not "SGU Season 1.5" That's like me going on the previous episode thread and talking about this one! It's not fair on people who like to enjoy the show without watching all these teasers and stuff!

If a thread has the word spoilers in it's title, and you get that freaked out that there maybe any sort of spoilers in there, you shouldn't probably open it.

And TBH, they're not exactly ground shattering spoilers either. I'd hate to see what would happen if something actually interesting was discussed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭GarethWA

If a thread has the word spoilers in it's title, and you get that freaked out that there maybe any sort of spoilers in there, you shouldn't probably open it.

And TBH, they're not exactly ground shattering spoilers either. I'd hate to see what would happen if something actually interesting was discussed.

Doesn't matter dude! The fact is that if i pulled up future episode summaries from the web and posted them in this thread, i would be trolled so bad i wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.
    This, as the thread name categorizes, is for discussion on SGU 1x15, not some trailer that you found interesting. In the very least it should have been blacked out as a spoiler, but realistically, start a new thread for discussion on something unrelated to the episode at hand!

lol ... ZOMG you sunk my battleship.

But sure if it's THAT serious, I could start a thread called
    "That small trailer online which has covered a lot of what's already happened, but only has a little of what's left to come", and put in it "Those blue aliens we've already seen, we'll see again, Chloe kisses Eli, and for some reason, one of the earth ships is there too".
    Then, finally, I may get recognition, and may be snapped up as an exposé journalist for one of the sci-fi mags at last.

Shush the pair of ye

• Advertisement

+1 Somuj - probably the best idea!

Advertisement