Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU 1x15 "Lost" **SPOILERS**

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

PaintDoctor - you're infracted. There's a sticky right on the top of the forum with this post:
    To sum up:

1) You can discuss an episode without spoiler space in a thread only if you've clearly marked the thread as containing spoilers for that episode. In other words the thread title must declare clearly what episode is being discussed.

2) If you want to discuss episodes, plotlines, characters, etc - unaired or otherwise - that take place after the episode being discussed in a thread you must use spoiler space.

It's easy to remember as is the fact that I hate spoilers and will not look kindly at all on those who spoil.
    The bit in the bold? That's the sort of thing I hate having to read. Don't do it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

No prob, I'll start a new thread so all about it.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I haven't read any of the future episode spoilers, but I know if I was in that situation, I'd want to go back to that really cool planet with loads of food where some of the others stayed anyhow, and perhaps once there the planet builder types might be able to help if they arrive there or find them or what not.

Almost totally way off mark, but I'd definitely head back there anyways if I could.

Also, can anyone tell me how many eps are in S1, and if S2 is due to start airing at the end of September or so?

This is why I hate (but love as well) watching series from the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

5starpool wrote: »
    I haven't read any of the future episode spoilers, but I know if I was in that situation, I'd want to go back to that really cool planet with loads of food where some of the others stayed anyhow, and perhaps once there the planet builder types might be able to help if they arrive there or find them or what not.

Almost totally way off mark, but I'd definitely head back there anyways if I could.

Also, can anyone tell me how many eps are in S1, and if S2 is due to start airing at the end of September or so?

This is why I hate (but love as well) watching series from the start.

If you're talking about Eli etc then there's no stargate on the artificial planet, the could try get in range to communicate with them somehow though.

Oh and there's 20 eps in s1 as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 reidsa

good episode... second part of the season is better that the first with the exception of Air which was quality! the pregnancy thing should be interesting but im not that much of a fan! the look on Young's face was priceless haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Anyone else find Eli really annoying in this episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 funi1234

Holy ****!!!
    They Can not be left like that, i think rush will turn that ship around and go back and get them

I Wonder how he'll do it? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Last two episodes were really good.

Really didn't see the ending coming. I too thought that it was another stargate wrap up the problem in a tight 40 mins. Can't wait to see how / if they get back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Wow, wasn't expecting them to be left on the planet. Second half of this season has been a definite improvement on the first so hopefully they'll be able to keep up the standard.

Also, anyone else notice the correlation between the absence of Earth scenes and the marked improvement :D

I haven't really posted on a Universe thread before but I am really enjoying it especially the 2nd half of the season. Really enjoyed the this episode too.

Did people hear at the start of the episode when someone said that these gates are much older and not as advanced as the gates in the milky way. Surely they are more advance with the remote dialing and the light up chevrons. More like the Atlantis gates than the very mechanical SG1 gates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

I haven't really posted on a Universe thread before but I am really enjoying it especially the 2nd half of the season. Really enjoyed the this episode too.

Did people hear at the start of the episode when someone said that these gates are much older and not as advanced as the gates in the milky way. Surely they are more advance with the remote dialing and the light up chevrons. More like the Atlantis gates than the very mechanical SG1 gates.
    Stargate Universe gates are the first gates. Then the Milky Way gates are 2.0 and then the Atlantis "Digital" gates are the newest ones, 3.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,629 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Hollywood inconsistency, tbh.

Anyhow the Milky Way Gates are 2nd and Pegasus are 3rd. We could bake up some wild eyed reasons for this but im too tired. Its friday :pmaybe after a beer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

The Milky Way Gates are the Retro SteamPunk Versions....
    Overheal wrote: »
    Hollywood inconsistency, tbh.

Anyhow the Milky Way Gates are 2nd and Pegasus are 3rd. We could bake up some wild eyed reasons for this but im too tired. Its friday :pmaybe after a beer

Advertisement