Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you buy professional hair colours up the North?

• 01-05-2010 8:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

The hairdresser shops down here don't sell colour to non-professionals- does anyone know if the ones up the North are the same?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Not entirely sure, we have Sally's etc. in Belfast but they have the stuff on display like they do at the salon suppliers I've been to in the Republic, so I guess you wouldn't know until you tried to buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 deelee

Magenta wrote: »
    The hairdresser shops down here don't sell colour to non-professionals- does anyone know if the ones up the North are the same?

Thanks

hi magenta,
    there is a sally salon sales in the butter craine shopping center in newery. they do have good offers on. i get them when i go up.:D

the salon places will sell to the public here but you will pay more for the stuff than us hairdressers. try terri sales and sally salon sales and hair crazy in omni

deelee wrote: »

hi magenta,
    there is a sally salon sales in the butter craine shopping center in newery. they do have good offers on. i get them when i go up.:D

they will sell to the public magenta but you get charged more than us hairdressers. we g et discount for vat resons. but they will sell to you.:D hope that was of some help. any more questions give me a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

deelee wrote: »
    hi magenta,

the salon places will sell to the public here but you will pay more for the stuff than us hairdressers. try terri sales and sally salon sales and hair crazy in omni

awww geez I was in the Buttercrane yesterday and never saw it!
    Just the home dyes have my hair destroyed... you can't beat the pro ones!

Magenta wrote: »
    awww geez I was in the Buttercrane yesterday and never saw it!
    Just the home dyes have my hair destroyed... you can't beat the pro ones!

i know. if u ever need help or anything with hair give me a shout. have u used professional colours before. its hard doing ur own hair isnt it? im only getting used to this site now. im not very computer up if u know what i mean.;) iv an add on advert.ie if u ever need anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Terrisales in middle abbey street in dublin will sell you the professional colour but like said before, they'll go to town on the VAT!

Advertisement