Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good article on Benny

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Ya I saw this it's amazing he never even liked football as a child great article though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

He gives a nice insight into the Jol/Comoli/Ramos debacle.... as he said himself going behind the managers back to the DoF, what a mess!

I actually liked/rated BAE before I read this but as much as I admire his honesty his lack of passion & loyalty is pretty scary...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

TBF,

how many players in the 22 are REALLY loyal to the club?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Sounds like a true professional as such. I don't think that players need to have a die hard love of their club if they have 100% professional integrity. How many players who kiss the badge etc really mean it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Just posted a new thread on same article. Doh! -sorry. Same sentiments though, love his honesty, and it squares away 100% with HR's comments after the BAE/Charlie bunfight at Stoke.
    Also shows that Commoli never had any respect- 2 faced as a govt Minister.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i dont know about this guy. i dont buy into all this kissing the badge stuff but you should want to win things and have a winning mentality. calling the champions league "just another set of games" is a bit pathetic in my opinion. if a player dosent prefer to play champs league than europa league then he should be moved on as he is not good for the club.

Advertisement