Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triur sa Draighean

Options
  • 01-05-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Heard them last night at 'Glor' and they were magnificient, played together (to my ears) absolutely seamlessly:

Triur sa Draighean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tarbolton

Saw them in St Audeons last Wednesday and they were great. CD excellent too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Just got the cd, at last! Really enjoying it, and learned the 'n'fheadar' reel today, it's my favourite off the album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Peadaroriada

Thank you for the kind comments. I have posted the reviews and a trailer of a forthcoming film about the making of the cd at my website http://www.peadaroriada.ie/

There is a shop to get the cd there also as we have not yet set up distribution. The whole situation for selling cds etc has changed so much in very recent times that we are just taking a good look at it before settling on a solution.

Again thank you for your kind words. We really enjoy playing music with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

It's a very special recording Peadar and thanks to yourself Martin and Caoimhin for bringing it to us. It's beautiful and to be honest challenging as they are mostly all new tunes. Speaking as someone whose favourite tune is Down the back lane, I think you can guess at how much I appreciate the simple beautiful tunes that bring you straight into a trance! I'm still hearing new things on it all the time..

A friend of mine looked on itunes and said she couldn't find it to buy. I'm fairly desperate for these kinds of cds and can't wait and also love having the cd and cd notes, but I guess a lot of people would prefer to get it on itunes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement