Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband package with free uk calls needed

• 01-05-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Have currently no landline broadband at the moment.
    I am on utv talk phone package which has been brilliant as we make quite a lot of landline calls to britain (which are free on the utv package).

However, i now require landline broadband but have heard of terrible experiences with utv internet.

So anyone know of any other internet providers that offers free uk landline calls within their phoneline and broadband packages? have failed to find others so far.
    would appreciate any help..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

My Dad has free UK calls with broadband included with Vodafone. Though Vodafone are poor :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭maninaskirt

I have had UTV talk for 8+yrs with no issues ( I too need their free UK calls ), I got their BB about 3yrs ago and never had any problems, their DNS gave issues now and again but I changed to OpenDNS and never had an issue since, I have friends using Vodafone/Perlico and Eircom and they complain quite a lot, especially when gaming.....the only gripe I have with UTV is they pass on eircom's cancelation charge to you when you want to cancel the broadband. I just did a speedtest and got this result, the wife and kid are using their computers at this time too.

speed.io.png

They get a thumbs up from me. HTH.

Advertisement