Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HARI Referral

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

what days past ovulation are you on?

don't worry about comfort eating - it's allowed! I work full time too, and overtime on top of that, so I am always stressed out. My dad is terminally ill also, only a few months left, so that's another big worry and cause of great sadness...
    Sometimes the thought of sex wrecks my head as it's so perfunctory at the moment, need to inject some passion again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sarah sinnott

DPO 11
    maybe it was too soon.... but am not thinkin so

yes we really need to just sit down and have a good oul laugh

so sad for u, my OH mum died suddenly last year heart attack 63

best wishes to u for the next while xxxxxxx

ah thanks hon.

you're still in with a chance. It's not over til your period arrives. they say if you are still getting negatives by 12 days past ovulation then your chance of a positive after that is relatively slim, having said that though I know two ladies on another board who did not get their + until 14days past ovulation , so it IS possible.

my fingers a re crossed for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭May79

Hi Detective. So sad to read about your dad. That's bound to be putting a massive stress on you, and, as you know, can negatively effect everything else. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    And to you sarah. I hope you get what you wish for very very soon x.x.x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sarah sinnott

thanks may 79

not to be this month for sure.

next month im just going to focus on relaxxxxing and what a perfect time of year for it too... cold dark evenings .... perfect. cosy home, so grateful.

happy halloween everyone. i think its extra lucky we have an extra hour this year

• Advertisement

thanks for your support ladies, it means a lot :)

May how is your pregnancy going?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭May79

Goign ok thanks. Still a bit of spotting but we're hanging in there. Monitored every 4 weeks by consultant so am being well looked after. The GP insists on seeing me every 4 weeks too so i am getting the once over every 4 weeks you might say. Am 17 weeks this week i think and it's only now i am relaxing a bit. Before this i was tied up in knots worrying. Will have to try to relax so as my stress doesn't bring on anything unpleasant. Haven't been given a date for the big scan as yet and perhaps i will be happy and relaxed after that? It's unreal how tense i've become trying to make sure nothing goes wrong when ultimatley it's out of my hands. It's a good feeling though. I hope you guys get there sooner rather than later. You deserve it after putting yorselves through all of the treatments. Clomid is tough going. Thanks for asking though. I don't really like talking much about it (Not that you'd know by reading the above!!). Still naive i guess. :o

May everything will be fine for you, and I'm sure you are positively glowing, even if you are stressing a little. I think you're right when you have your scan you will probably relax a bit (easy for me to say, lol!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Susie W

Hi all waiting on appointment from Hari and just wondered how long it takes and how much a treatment costs roughly? :) We have to use a sperm donor as hubby was found 2 have none :(

Hi Susie W, the wait is usually about 8 weeks. the costs depend on what you're getting done, but initial consult is €200, bloods €100 and scans €100 each. Re sperm donation I haven't a clue - sorry. Best of luck, hope you get your appointment soon ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Susie W

Thanks for your reply :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Fluffyduck11

Hi everyone
    Im new to this site, 32 and ttc for two and half years, just had hysteroscopy, lap dye test in October 2011 which all came back normal, the gyne says its my short cycle which ranges anywhere from 23 to 27 days that is the problem. Dh had semen analysis the first came back abnormal but the second was fine, we have been referred to the Hari, and awaiting since Nov on a letter from them, I didn't think it would take this long for them to contact me,sent them an email this morning hopefully they will reply. Just wondering is there anything i should be doing to prepare myself for it, my GP is fairly old and not much help. Do i need to have a smear test done, should i be loosing weight, am 5ft 4 and half and weigh 11st 12lb. How long before i hear anything from the Hari. Any advise will be much appreciated smile.gif

Advertisement