Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement modem/wireless router for eircom zyxel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭hello932

I guess i better Bump myself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

If it's the newer Xyzel (the p660, i think) then i don't see what the problem is. It's a fine router, one of the better ones i've had over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭hello932

If it's the newer Xyzel (the p660, i think) then i don't see what the problem is. It's a fine router, one of the better ones i've had over the years.

Mine is the zyxel hw 600 prestige series-its a piece of ****! Are netgear modems the way to go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I had 3 Zyxel modems, and they were pretty crap. None of them lasted very long. I'd say that Netgear you linked would be worth going with.

You'll get it cheaper online though. Here for example
    http://www.elara.ie/products/detailsfull.asp?productcode=ECE1877464&productID=S7449116

Advertisement