Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card - BOI Clear Credit Card

Options
  • 01-05-2010 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi

I want to apply for this card. Is this card ok like for sites like Amazon and LivePerson and so on.

I have a student account. I am not sure of my eligibility options.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's not different than any other Mastercard in terms of acceptance..so if the site accepts Mastercard, it'll accept the BOI Clear Mastercard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭defiantshrimp

Hi

I want to apply for this card. Is this card ok like for sites like Amazon and LivePerson and so on.

I have a student account. I am not sure of my eligibility options.

Thanks

If you don't have an income, they won't give it to you. I'm pretty sure they offer a student Mastercard.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If you don't have an income, they won't give it to you. I'm pretty sure they offer a student Mastercard.

They do indeed. OP, if you've got a student account, then I'm afraid the student credit card is all you're eligible to apply for at present. The student mastercard will work on the likes of Amazon etc, once the site accepts Mastercard, then you're good to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭ronaldoshaky

Toots* wrote: »
    They do indeed. OP, if you've got a student account, then I'm afraid the student credit card is all you're eligible to apply for at present. The student mastercard will work on the likes of Amazon etc, once the site accepts Mastercard, then you're good to go.

Do you have to be a full time student to avail of the student credit card? I am only studying part time.

Advertisement