Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take a break and.....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

Hahahaha, class man, I'm defo gonna suggest we play this on our graduation.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

What a great song!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Haha that was hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Cringe >_<

At least this take a break thread has some form of relevance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I spent my Junior Cert revision jamming to this.

I remember listening to The Blast every night while studying. I also remember tearing the JC timetable off my wall at the end of it all while listening to it. :D

I needed this during my Leaving Cert :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lol, weak in places with flashes of brilliance ... bit like a lot of LC answers really! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Hey all,

like me, most of ye reading this forum are probably sitting their LCVP exam in the morning.

However, take five mins and listen to this.

Goodluck in the morning everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

chooon:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

actually out of curiosity, does anyone have an exam hall as big as the ones in that vid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

good lck to everyone doing their exam tomorrow! Hope all goes well for u! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

I don't want to do it again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

dannym08 wrote: »
    actually out of curiosity, does anyone have an exam hall as big as the ones in that vid?
    Not in my school anyway.I'll be in a room with like 15(max) other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Us too, we just do it in classrooms of 30 max, they used to do it in our gym with all 250 or so of us but it was ridiculous, there was massive echoes and people just generally took the piss so :rolleyes:

Advertisement