Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xbox repair?

• 01-05-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

does anyone now of anywhere you can get an xbox repaired in dublin (preferably around the tallaght area)? it's out of warranty & microsoft where looking for €109 to do the repair.
    thanks for any info regarding this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 CrackerXYZ

bus_108.jpg

6 & 7 Upper Abbey St, Dublin 1, Ireland, Dublin

From their website:

Dublin's Citys longest established Console Repair Centre. They have a dedicated walk-in repair centre located for your convenience in the heart of Dublin city.

The Console Repair Center provide repair services for all models Game Console including Playstation 2 & 3, PSP, XBOX and XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS / Lite / DSi / Nintendo Game Cube and all others in between.

Hope this helps.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

in my honest opinion if any of those repair companies don't reflow or even better - reball gpu chips it is not worth.
    The most popular fix - replacing xclamps with m5 bolts, will last only few weeks or months.
    The only proper fix is to reball the xbox, the ultimate fix is to buy new xbox.

My 2 cents

EDIT: I've got "very nice" pm from CrackerXYZ calling me dope etc. I have valid question then: how do you do your repairs? Yes I know that the OP was asking about out of warranty so I shared my expierence

That "private message" was tongue n cheek.:p I'm sorry you did not comprehend. I was trying to add a smiley but did not know how.:(

I don't do repairs, I was trying to repond to the first post with an appropriate helpfull post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Do ya f#ck not do the repairs

You just happen to have two other accounts that are permbanned from spamming the Mobiles and PDA

You can change your name but you still leave behind a trail of bad reviews, search on boards for GSM solutions

The only way GSM solutions are only going to get any recommendations if they do it themselves....

Do ya f#ck not do the repairs

I don't know what agenda you have, but surely abusive language will not get you no where?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

cactus jack

there's a thread stickied about red ring and a number of posters who can help in repairing consoles can help you there.

crackerXYZ you are acting the tool, a week's ban for shilling and being abusive to other posters in pm (it goes any further then me it will end up being a permaban, i'm the generous one)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement