Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any mcfc fans out there?

• 01-05-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

just moved into waterford city (up nr the cleaboy) and wanna know if theres a mcfc fan club (cant find anything on the city site or google) or even a few lads who meet up for the games on the tv etc?

if not which is the best pub to watch the spuds vs city game on wednesday?

steve

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

mcfc85 wrote: »
    just moved into waterford city (up nr the cleaboy) and wanna know if theres a mcfc fan club (cant find anything on the city site or google) or even a few lads who meet up for the games on the tv etc?

if not which is the best pub to watch the spuds vs city game on wednesday?

steve
    My Milkman is an avid city fan for his troubles:D, he is actually heading over to the game on Wed, flying from Waterford Wednesday morning and back Thursday morning, got the flights for less that 100 euro too.

I might be mistaken here, but I think they watch all their televised games in the Showboat, unfortunately I wont see him before Wednesday morning to find out for sure for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

yippee, another City fan. I remember when we were an endangered species in these parts.

The City fan club in Waterford is based in the Showboat, so there should be a group down there watching the game on Wednesday. I think some of them are heading to the match on Wednesday so I'm not sure if they will be as many there as usual.

Best to head down and check it out yourself. They usually meet up to watch the matches, and arrange a couple of trips over each season. They are a good bunch of people.

It's actually run or was run by a guy living in the Cleaboy area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Come on you spurs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

+1 Come on Spurs, 3 points against Sh1tay and its Europe here we come!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mcfc85

cheers boys

will c u down there then wednesday nite :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

i know loads of city fans in waterford... im sure you will find a few

Still hope Spurs beat ye to 4th

Advertisement