Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Degress - Kings Inn

Options
  • 01-05-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey everyone :)

Ive been doing some research on choosing a law degree and was curious as to whether UL's law degrees are approved by Kings Inn?

Also in LIT they offer a degree in law and taxation and I'm wondering whether it is an approved degree for Kings Inn as it doesn't seem to be in the list of approved degrees on the Kings Inn website? The LIT website says in the course outline that it prepares graduates in all subject areas to sit the entrance exams to Kings Inn.

Help would be really appreciated! Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭shabouwcaw

I can only speak for Law Plus (my course) - it meets kings inn requirements if you pick law as one of your two electives. It is an approved course. I would believe Law and Accounting would be the same, you may have to take an extra module or two in second year to make sure you matriculate though. They are examined on a pass/fail basis and dont harm your grades if you only scrape a pass. Know a few people in Law and Accounting that have taken extra modules.

Also, wouldnt worry unduly about meeting requirements, there is a 1 year diploma you can study that makes you eligible for Kings' - two of my friends are just finishing it now.

Advertisement