Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had €2500 right now. What would you build?

Options
  • 01-05-2010 7:07pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 137 ✭✭

As the title suggests:

If you had €2500 right now. What would you build?

I'm talking an entire system from scratch... from the mouse to the gaming chair ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭drakshug

Gaming chair!!!!
    I could spend the 2500 just on the box. You could possibly spend half of that sum on a graphics card. The comp I'm on now cost 1900 to build in 2007 (mouse, keyboard, box and monitor).
    If I had that dosh I'd build a new HTPC and bung the old one into the bedroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I would buy a nice mountain mods case and spend the remainder on new watercooling gear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

A Garage :) 2.5k is too much to spend on a PC my car is hardly worth that

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Pay off this year's car insurance :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

A 24" screen, and upgrade meh system :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

A cinema room would be the dream..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I have €2500 and I've no intention of spending it on a PC!!!

However, if I were going to splash out, I'd probably wire my house up to the PC so I could control everything electronically. And then I'd build a little robot that could collect objects bring them to me on command. Food/Drink on demand!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

Mac daddy wrote: »
    I would buy a nice mountain mods case and spend the remainder on new watercooling gear :)

Dangerous path to go down, once you start getting into that next thing you'll be doing a sleeving job on the psu and buying newer blocks then the next thing you know you'll have spent 5 grand:D

Advertisement