Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May Meetup Mayhem!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

im not sure of my evening plans yet, if life standing still pisses me off enough i will head out and might wanna join u guys for drinks after movie, i am not looking forward to see robin hood..well at least not today anyway, not in a mood for cinema today.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

mudokon wrote: »
    I'd say it wouldnt be until around 11 as the film is almost 2 & a half hours long. :eek: Maybe the temptation of all those weird & wonderful beers in the Bierhaus will get the better of us. :pac:
    has it been decided we are going to robin hood? or hot tub time machine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

stevexo wrote: »
    has it been decided we are going to robin hood? or hot tub time machine?

I just assumed that it was Robin Hood as that is the only fim on at 8:30 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

I just assumed that it was Robin Hood as that is the only fim on at 8:30 :confused:

see...its getting confusing!!! I can help!!!!......

Dont bother wit the cinema!!!! Just go to the Pub!!!!:D

imageworks wrote: »

+1

• Advertisement

Ha ha, 2 failed cinema trips in a week. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

this is getting very confusing:rolleyes: imageworks + Blitzkrieger - number sent! anyone else who wants to come along pm me.. meet @ 7.30.. i dont mind what we see but the 8.30 might be better for those who plan on joining afterwards

u sound like ur giving in already!!!! haha!!!
    corkcomp wrote: »
    this is getting very confusing:rolleyes: imageworks + Blitzkrieger - number sent! anyone else who wants to come along pm me.. meet @ 7.30.. i dont mind what we see but the 8.30 might be better for those who plan on joining afterwards

Tanx for that CC!!;)
    Sorry!!!! its my fault!!! GO TO THE CINEMA @ 8.30 EVERYONE!!!! better?

we cant fail this time... it would look very bad:D:pac:

u sound like ur giving in already!!!! haha!!!

Ha ha, maybe a little. I'll get to the Bierhaus & I'll be like a kid in a candy store. :D
    we cant fail this time... it would look very bad:D:pac:

I've a get out of jail free card as I made it to the cinema on the last one. :P

• Advertisement

I've a get out of jail free card as I made it to the cinema on the last one. :P

oh yeah, Id forgotten that:o:D I have to make it to cinema this time or my (non existant) respectable reputation would be destroyed :p

does anyone plan something for tomorrow as well? cos i would enjoy meeting up with new peeps (new for me that is, cos im new in those forums myself) but it kinda looks that i aint gonna make it today..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Would love to come tonight. I'm in Cork and all but I must prepare things for tomorrow morning and Sunday unfortunately :(

oh yeah, Id forgotten that:o:D I have to make it to cinema this time or my (non existant) respectable reputation would be destroyed :p

I'll play devils advocate, just one little vodka wont hurt. :pac:
    kart wrote: »
    does anyone plan something for tomorrow as well? cos i would enjoy meeting up with new peeps (new for me that is, cos im new in those forums myself) but it kinda looks that i aint gonna make it today..

Probably not tomorrow for me, depends on how the FA cup goes.

I'll play devils advocate, just one little vodka wont hurt. :pac:

just so long as its not stevexo's vodka... man that stuff potent:o:pac:

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Would love to come tonight. I'm in Cork and all but I must prepare things for tomorrow morning and Sunday unfortunately :(

pffft.
    procrastination.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Might be out later! Have to run for now though.

No interest in seeing robin hood as it got nothing but bad reviews! Would like to see the time machine one though...

When I get home I'll log in and see what the majority want to do.

Ok so Robin Hood...ah I don't know. I'll see I might go and say hello for an hour or two.

You've an image for every occasion mudokon!

i reckon we meet beforehand and vote for what people want to see? i will watch either! im not planning on doing very much drinking afterwards:D

im not planning on doing very much drinking afterwards:D

:eek: :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Well Hot Tub Time Machine is on at 9:30, but with a 7:30 start in the Bierhaus the will to go to the cinema might have faded by then...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Well guys, I just checked (I am no fan of seeing "Robin Hood" too, I saw that story already in movie, cartoon, tv series and probably even bubble-gum-envelope-comic-strip format!).

Robin Hood - Starting at 8.30pm + 20 mins ads & trailers, running time 140 minutes, EET: 11.10pm

The Hot Tub Time Machine - Starting at 9.30pm + 20 mins ads & trailers, running time 99 minutes, EET: 11.29pm

They both end sorts of late...it's a 19 minutes difference, probably irrelevant at that time in the night. Of course it's good to try to accommodate everyone's timings, boardsies old & new.

Any idea about what you'd like to do tomorrow, Kart? Better plan in advance :)

just so long as its not stevexo's vodka... man that stuff potent:o:pac:

Ha ha, I know. :pac:
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    Ok so Robin Hood...ah I don't know. I'll see I might go and say hello for an hour or two.

You've an image for every occasion mudokon!

Saves me typing most of the time. :cool:

maybe hot tub time machine is a better idea? I dont care how much I drink before it, i AM going to the cinema:D:P

maybe hot tub time machine is a better idea? I dont care how much I drink before it, i AM going to the cinema:D:P
    It suppose to be good. I'd consider seeing that

ok...if ye gona b that late then maybes i stay home! :(

if anyone aint goin cinema n wants 2 meet up earlier then gimme a shout!

if i do or dont c ye...hav a gud nite all anyways!!

H3llR4iser wrote: »
    Well guys, I just checked (I am no fan of seeing "Robin Hood" too, I saw that story already in movie, cartoon, tv series and probably even bubble-gum-envelope-comic-strip format!).

Robin Hood - Starting at 8.30pm + 20 mins ads & trailers, running time 140 minutes, EET: 11.10pm

The Hot Tub Time Machine - Starting at 9.30pm + 20 mins ads & trailers, running time 99 minutes, EET: 11.29pm

They both end sorts of late...it's a 19 minutes difference, probably irrelevant at that time in the night. Of course it's good to try to accommodate everyone's timings, boardsies old & new.

Any idea about what you'd like to do tomorrow, Kart? Better plan in advance

well i have been a lot to crane lane lately, they had australian pearl jam last week, which was pretty great. Tomorrow they have the vital spark+ cajole and bully...i haven't heard them live ever before so i don't know if they'll be any good. Thats one of the possible things maybe. Admission is for free.

But to be honest i would tag along to almost everything tomorrow, cos saturdays are my official "do all ya can" nites. So if anyone plans anything for tomorrow (saturday) then im very likely to be there anyway :)

On second thoughts I doubt I'll make it tonight :( - next time sure

famous last words seeing as you are changing plans already & it's not even 6 o'clock.:pac:
    ok...if ye gona b that late then maybes i stay home! :(

if anyone aint goin cinema n wants 2 meet up earlier then gimme a shout!

if i do or dont c ye...hav a gud nite all anyways!!

Don't give up yet we have corkcomp on the ropes. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

"almost everything" I guess means you wouldn't be a fan of a Halo night or a Babylon 5 marathon (anyone identifying what show I am quoting gets...well, nothing but the confirmation that you like nice shows!), right? :)

Anyway it's a good proposal, never heard about those bands but you know, one never ends learning.

Let's see if there are other proposals :)

Advertisement