Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May Meetup Mayhem!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

mudokon wrote: »
    famous last words seeing as you are changing plans already & it's not even 6 o'clock.:pac:

Don't give up yet we have corkcomp on the ropes. :P

LOL:pac: see ye around 7.30 ish.. we can decide then by democratic process.. im not against seeing robin hood either.. all i know is im not spending the whole night in the pub:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

H3llR4iser wrote: »
    "almost everything" I guess means you wouldn't be a fan of a Halo night or a Babylon 5 marathon (anyone identifying what show I am quoting gets...well, nothing but the confirmation that you like nice shows!), right? :)

Anyway it's a good proposal, never heard about those bands but you know, one never ends learning.

Let's see if there are other proposals :)

actually "almost everything" easily includes halo night and Babylon 5 marathon, lol. tho i must admit i haven't played Halo...must be the only person out there eh... I sold my PS just before Halo came out, im more of an old-timer (remember quake 3?).
    Don't know what show ur talking about tho.. :S

Looking forward to whatever suggestions come up about tomorrow evening.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Well i'm still up for the cinema, will prob in town shortly enough if anyone feels like being early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Well i'm still up for the cinema, will prob in town shortly enough if anyone feels like being early :)
    me maybe. sure who needs the cinema? a good old fashioned boards pub crawl is in order!

LOL - I can see where this is heading......:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

stevexo wrote: »
    me maybe. sure who needs the cinema? a good old fashioned boards pub crawl is in order!

See i knew Steve was te most intelligent man on boards! :D

LOL - I can see where this is heading......:pac::pac::pac:
    i'd rather see hot tub time machine and robin hood on dvd release anyway. come on y'all, ill be drinking tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

what a good idea!!!

Don't listen to him :D cinema ftw

corkcomp wrote: »
    Don't listen to him :D cinema ftw
    ha ha keep tryin...... u wana stay n d pub...u kno it really!!!!

• Advertisement

listen to him :D pub crawl ftw
    FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Man after my own heart!! Luvs you steve, lol. Actually Zoot Allures band r in reardans tonight, they are very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

lol - is it me or is the democracy already deciding against the cinema?

lol - is it me or is the democracy already deciding against the cinema?
    no, its me!
    lol
    im orchestrating this coup

Getting a taxi into town now. :)

Getting a taxi into town now. :)

I'll be in pub about 15 min :D

Hmmmmm. Was going to drive up thinking I wouldn't be drinking much. Maybe I'll get the train instead....

Hmmmmm. Was going to drive up thinking I wouldn't be drinking much. Maybe I'll get the train instead....
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hot tub time machine at 9.30pm, see you there :cool:

kingtut wrote: »
    Hot tub time machine at 9.30pm, see you there :cool:

I'll b there and will drag anyone who can still walk along with me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Grand, see you in a while then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Am working til 7 tomorrow, so i hope that someone have decided what ya'all gonna do in evening by then (saturday i mean). So if anyone who goes out with tomorrows group of peeps will be so nice and leave contacts to my PM's, i'd be grateful!
    Laterz all!

Good night :-) only 4 of us made it to cinema! Bunch of p1ssheads lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

its all you're fault

1am is a terrible time to be home at. and also shame on you miss shadow for letting others turn you away from the goodness of vodka, shame

1am is a terrible time to be home at. and also shame on you miss shadow for letting others turn you away from the goodness of vodka, shame

We really should have had some ... :D

ur really only jealous!!! now uv proven ur point of bein able to actually get to cinema u can giv in and be a p1sshead too!!! :D
    its all you're fault
    totally agree wit u!!! ;)
    next week!!!! save it for that!!!
    We really should have had some ... :D
    ha ha...d truth emerges!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Hi guys, was a great night again last night. A bit worse for wear today. Sorry to anyone I annoyed:o

Annoyed? I didn't want to go to the bar for fear of missing you taking the piss out of Steve :D

Stupid early start - who orders a readymix lorry for 10am? Thank god the foundations were mostly dug when I got there but spreading concrete with a wheelbarrow and a shovel is a lot less fun than it sounds.

• Advertisement

Annoyed? I didn't want to go to the bar for fear of missing you taking the piss out of Steve :D

Stupid early start - who orders a readymix lorry for 10am? Thank god the foundations were mostly dug when I got there but spreading concrete with a wheelbarrow and a shovel is a lot less fun than it sounds.

That not good! I'm only tipping around and I'm still feeling worse for wear, and it's so damn hot

Advertisement