Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May Meetup Mayhem!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

lol i'm guessing that is you're way of getting to see our legs :rolleyes:;)

what like a 50's 40's 30's themed?

wouldn't it be easier if we just went wearing leaves?:D:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

stevexo wrote: »
    can we have it as a themed night, all dress up, shirts and ties for the lads and cocktail dresses for the ladies(or somehting classy) :D

That's actually a brilliant idea Steve! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

lol i'm guessing that is you're way of getting to see our legs :rolleyes:;)

what like a 50's 40's 30's themed?

wouldn't it be easier if we just went wearing leaves?:D:D:pac:
    thats an even better idea but i doubt we'd get in anywhere. we could always go picking berries off trees and bushes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

thats an even better idea but i doubt we'd get in anywhere. we could always go picking berries off trees and bushes :D

Ha,ha!! Well Ill go as far as wearing a dress, thats it steve no further! You can have the leaves n berries, small ones, lol:D.

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Ha,ha!! Well Ill go as far as wearing a dress, thats it steve no further! You can have the leaves n berries, small ones, lol:D.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

If you heading for dinner it might be an idea to choose some where and book soon based on this post. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65712709&postcount=28

ok so who is going,so i can book it this evening for saturday?

ok so who is going,so i can book it this evening for saturday?
    me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I would have been up for Dinner Sat, except im going to Chineese in Fermoy that night.. Not a fan tbh but ive commited to it now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Count me in :)

• Advertisement

I'll probably come along depending on where you're going to. Does anyone else have a suggestion or does miss shadow (Isaacs) win by default ;p

I'm open to suggestions! just thought I might get the ball rolling

you'll have to be quick though cos i'll have to book before the morning :)

I'd be okay with Isaacs as well, the menu looks good. It doesnt state that potatoes/veg is included in the price for the main course though so it might cost more than €25.

I think they'll be doing themselves some damage if they just gave you just the meat/fish etc..

clancy's has a nice menu: clickie

clancy's has a nice menu: clickie

Saw chicken wings, Im happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

I'm open to suggestions! just thought I might get the ball rolling

you'll have to be quick though cos i'll have to book before the morning :)
    Wot time are ye thinking of? I dunno bout the whole dress thing though cos i don't even own one...Wud that mean I'm not allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I don't own a dress either......

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be somewhere else that night yet but that sounds like fun. Obviously I don't expect you to book me a place based on a 'maybe'. Anybody mind if I possibly turn up later for drinks?

imageworks wrote: »
    Wot time are ye thinking of? I dunno bout the whole dress thing though cos i don't even own one...Wud that mean I'm not allowed?
    have you got a suit?

have you got a suit?
    ya...was thinking that lol...its not blacktie tho!! will that be good enuf? bet ul go all out now and show us all up!!!

• Advertisement

ya...was thinking that lol...its not blacktie tho!! will that be good enuf? bet ul go all out now and show us all up!!!

you dont need to worry too much about formal dress being a woman.. you could wear anything if going into Clancys and Isaccs isnt too bad unless ya wear runners and a trackie lol:p

corkcomp wrote: »
    you dont need to worry too much about formal dress being a woman.. you could wear anything if going into Clancys and Isaccs isnt too bad unless ya wear runners and a trackie lol:p
    Why boy? wots wrong wit me Nikeys???:eek: lol:D

Yeah I dont think it will matter what people wear at all. I would get the impression that greenes and Isaacs are dressy places though? Maybe Im wrong?
    So where are you all thinking about going?

Why boy? wots wrong wit me Nikeys???:eek: lol:D

dunno girl, reebok FTW like.. :D:pac:

Yeah I dont think it will matter what people wear at all. I would get the impression that greenes and Isaacs are dressy places though? Maybe Im wrong?
    its not dress up all fancy like cos of the restaurant, its a bit of craic and different

its not dress up all fancy like cos of the restaurant, its a bit of craic and different
    Ya I know but some people dont wanna dress up, n then if these places are fancy they will feel uncomfortable, like. So what you gonna wear Steve?

ill suit up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

If I'm available I'll come to what ever I think. Just replying to get subscribed so I don't miss anything like I did before!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Not bad, think that would suit him very well

Advertisement