Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May Meetup Mayhem!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

night! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

deRanged wrote: »
    I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while. too busy digesting!

you shouldnt have eaten my chips..told ya so...:D

did ye go for dinner..just the two of you? swit-swoo

no reply from either party...........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Ah, I spend a couple of days off the boards and there you go, leaving me out...I'll make sure you wash your guilt in blood over this :D

I'll join you on Saturday anyway - modifying an already made booking would be a real hassle, so I'll join you after the "big dinner". If you are not all too full to walk :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    no reply from either party...........

yes we went for dinner, just the two of us....tiny little boards meetup....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Ainu wrote: »
    yes we went for dinner, just the two of us....tiny little boards meetup....

but you will invite RoverJames next time right?:D:p

H3llR4iser wrote: »
    Ah, I spend a couple of days off the boards and there you go, leaving me out...I'll make sure you wash your guilt in blood over this :D

I'll join you on Saturday anyway - modifying an already made booking would be a real hassle, so I'll join you after the "big dinner". If you are not all too full to walk :)

I might join you all afterwards too .. im not sure yet if my other meal is going ahead.. it looks like two of the attendees are stuck in Berlin until Monday due to volcanic ash:(

corkcomp wrote: »
    but you will invite RoverJames next time right?:D:p

ahem...sure? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

And I think the dress code thing is worrying a few people so if you want to dress up then dress up,if you don't..don't , it won't be an issue :)

I'm hoping for a happy medium so I won't look too out of place if I join you for drinks afterwards. The usual jeans/shirt combo better known as "whatever's on top of the pile". The idea of wearing a tie on a night out scares me.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 allbout_bewbs

Ainu wrote: »
    ahem...sure? ;)

3some ftw!

• Advertisement

I'm hoping for a happy medium so I won't look too out of place if I join you for drinks afterwards. The usual jeans/shirt combo better known as "whatever's on top of the pile". The idea of wearing a tie on a night out scares me.......

+1 I only do Ties at weddings, funerals or work related events...

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

anyone fancy some pool this evening?

cant this evening im burnt out after the day ive had @ work:(

anyone fancy few drinks Friday night? or even cinema?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

@ Stevexo, I'll play pool if you let me win. @ corkcomp, Nightmare on Elm Street comes out on Friday so the cinema sounds good. Stupid IT dept need to hurry up and fix this so I can multi-quote again

mudokon wrote: »
    @ Stevexo, I'll play pool if you let me win. @ corkcomp, Nightmare on Elm Street comes out on Friday so the cinema sounds good. Stupid IT dept need to hurry up and fix this so I can multi-quote again
    you sound like ur still in work. what time would you be free? keep in mind i did say evening :D (have to be up at 6am...)

Yep, still in work it would be around 9ish before I was in town so might be a bit late for you.

Yep, still in work it would be around 9ish before I was in town so might be a bit late for you.
    yeah, i'd be nearly in bed by then

stevexo wrote: »
    yeah, i'd be nearly in bed by then

I keep thinking it's the weekend for everyone else as it's the weekend for me in 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I keep thinking it's the weekend for everyone else as it's the weekend for me in 3 hours.

Rub it in anyway :D

ill try again this evening....

anyone up for a cheap pint or two in clancys aroun 6/7pm?

• Advertisement

ill try again this evening....

if you try again tomorrow im 99% sure ill be there! couldnt face work tomorrow if I have pints tonight... I dont do one or two pints lol:o:pac:

corkcomp wrote: »
    if you try again tomorrow im 99% sure ill be there! couldnt face work tomorrow if I have pints tonight... I dont do one or two pints lol:o:pac:

you used to be cool man. thursdays were drink days for you.
    tomor is a no go. fridays are boring

you used to be cool man. thursdays were drink days for you.
    tomor is a no go. fridays are boring

Friday's kick ass:D tomorrow wont though cos I have to work almost a full day ..:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Interesting..

someone rang Jacobs and tried to cancel the table I booked :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Interesting..

Really?:confused: I wonder who that was:rolleyes:

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Really?:confused: I wonder who that was:rolleyes:
    ha ha loser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭contenttypes

Interesting..

please tell me this isnt what i think?? or should i say who?? you've got to be kidding me...althoug while they were wasting their own time and money they shoulda changed it as I think I might be back in time!!! lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Interesting..

you serious? - that is very odd. What's going on..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

does clancy's have cheap pints?

preachers should be a good bet for the summer, they seem to have great deals on every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

deRanged wrote: »
    does clancy's have cheap pints?

preachers should be a good bet for the summer, they seem to have great deals on every day.

They have Tiger on tap so they will always get a +1 from me :D

Advertisement