Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May Meetup Mayhem!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

stevexo wrote: »
    between the ciders, 50% vodka, cocktail and free drink(plus free glasses) i was 3 sheets to the wind!

It's a miracle if ya got those glasses home in one piece! How bout miss shadow did you manage to smuggle the rest out?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

mudokon wrote: »
    We were saying last night about anyone who was coming for dinner tonight might fancy meeting up for drinks beforehand.

If anyone is interested then I'd say Clancy's around 8 would be a good place to meet as it is close to the restaurant.

Id like to have a drink before :D and afterwards...

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

corkcomp wrote: »
    It's a miracle if ya got those glasses home in one piece! How bout miss shadow did you manage to smuggle the rest out?
    i dont know, hope she made it to work on time and without a hangover :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Ainu wrote: »
    Id like to have a drink before :D and afterwards...

You missed out drinking while eating. :cool:

mudokon wrote: »
    You missed out drinking while eating. :cool:

i thought that was kinda clear anyways...:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Webmonkey wrote:
    No one seems to be up for drinking!

I will be drinking some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

jujibee wrote: »
    I will be drinking some :)
    =) Least someone is so ha. Not sure if I make it up tonight. Waiting on friend here to call and he taking his time...might be late if I up at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Hey guys , dealt with one patient and just knew I wasn't fit for work so went home. Won't be doing that again! Plus my toothache is back so felt like crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

hmmmmm, i feel like going for a drink today somewhere, but in same time don't feel like going with any of my regular companions...
    i havent been to any meetups tho, so i dunno anyone from those forums now ... webmonkey and jujibee what u planning for your evening? room for someone to tag along?

edit: okay just saw webmonkey isnt sure he can make it today anyway...so jujibee or someone fancy a drink with the unknown forum member later? :D

Hey guys , dealt with one patient and just knew I wasn't fit for work so went home. Won't be doing that again! Plus my toothache is back so felt like crap
    sorry for encouraging you :(

• Advertisement

Ah reminds me I must go dentist. Hope it gets better for you!
    kart wrote: »
    hmmmmm, i feel like going for a drink today somewhere, but in same time don't feel like going with any of my regular companions...
    i havent been to any meetups tho, so i dunno anyone from those forums now ... webmonkey and jujibee what u planning for your evening? room for someone to tag along?

edit: okay just saw webmonkey isnt sure he can make it today anyway...so jujibee or someone fancy a drink with the unknown forum member later?
    :D
    Yep I won't be making it I'd say :( - maybe next week though, actually more likely next week.

Tut tut steve

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Tut tut steve
    well we did plan to finish after the cinema but we never got to the cinema

haha :pac:

lol good one!

anyways, if someone wants a drink-buddy today, lemme know, cos i am going out either way - be it alone or with someone!
    Preferrably somewhere in city centre- clancys, crane lane or something..

lol good one!

anyways, if someone wants a drink-buddy today, lemme know, cos i am going out either way - be it alone or with someone!
    Preferrably somewhere in city centre- clancys, crane lane or something..

i think we go for drinks after dinner anyway, so if you want to join us.. you got the number from someone?

i think we go for drinks after dinner anyway, so if you want to join us.. you got the number from someone?

nope i dont

nope i dont

i`ll PM you mine...

i`ll PM you mine...

okaayyy then, sounds fine by me:P

I blame those two free drinks for really tipping things over the edge! I reckon we should have drinks after next cinema meet up but not beforehand.., good night though :-)

corkcomp wrote: »
    I blame those two free drinks for really tipping things over the edge! I reckon we should have drinks after next cinema meet up but not beforehand.., good night though :-)
    aye, did ye stay out late? cant remember what time i left

• Advertisement

aye, did ye stay out late? cant remember what time i left

I remember leaving about 30 minutes after you and Ainu left then too.. As for what time it was? No idea lol :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers to everyone who came along to the meal. I had a great time and Nice to meet ye!! Enjoy the drinks: )

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Cheers to everyone who came along to the meal. I had a great time and Nice to meet ye!! Enjoy the drinks: )
    Hey sorry couldn't make it. Been ages since I've seen you actually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I propose we go out for my birthday, seeing as i couldn't go out at the time :D

I propose we go out for my birthday, seeing as i couldn't go out at the time :D
    propose it, day, time, and activity see whos free. ya gotta follow through with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

mik_da_man wrote: »

Same with you, had great time. Maybe a few too many after, but sure what harm :D

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Same with you, had great time. Maybe a few too many after, but sure what harm :D
    a few, lol

a few, lol

;) Come on now steve, ppl in glass houses and all that!!

Cadyboo wrote: »
    ;) Come on now steve, ppl in glass houses and all that!!
    yeah, people in glass houses should grow vegetables :D

• Advertisement

yeah, people in glass houses should grow vegetables :D
    :D:D:p
    Im actually feeling quite fresh today, surprisingly. Was a great night though, you all enjoy it??

Advertisement