Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot sause and cured meats

Options
  • 01-05-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

Im looking for you recommendation of some good quality hot sauces and cured meats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Deise Musashi

Cured meats? Like smoked Hams?

Proper Chorizo is a good one to have on hand for adding to stews or making tasty sauce for Chicken dishes.

Hot Sauces

Reggae Reggae- Mild but tasty, like a hotter Ketchup

Blairs Sauces- After Death Etc. Get your arse checked afterwards! Hot!

Who Dares Burns I and II- Tasty but really hot also! Have plenty milk on hand.

Raw Chilli Crystals- Are you mad? **** will kill you!

Peppers- Grow some and try them, good fun and tasting Scotch Bonnet vs. Birds Eye can show where sauce preferences lay.

If you got any of those mental Naga peppers, get out now! :D

You can make stuff at home makes Vindaloo tame, but why would you? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Cured meats? Like smoked Hams?

Proper Chorizo is a good one to have on hand for adding to stews or making tasty sauce for Chicken dishes.

Hot Sauces

Reggae Reggae- Mild but tasty, like a hotter Ketchup

Blairs Sauces- After Death Etc. Get your arse checked afterwards! Hot!

Who Dares Burns I and II- Tasty but really hot also! Have plenty milk on hand.

Raw Chilli Crystals- Are you mad? **** will kill you!

Peppers- Grow some and try them, good fun and tasting Scotch Bonnet vs. Birds Eye can show where sauce preferences lay.

If you got any of those mental Naga peppers, get out now! :D

You can make stuff at home makes Vindaloo tame, but why would you? ;)
    Thats just what i was looking for! would you know where i ca go0d quailty Chorizo and salami pepperoni

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

damagegt wrote: »
    Thats just what i was looking for! would you know where i ca go0d quailty Chorizo and salami pepperoni

Try your local farmer's market.

Gubeen from west cork do great salamis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Thats what i would usually get as im in kinsale but ill be back in dublin hopefully soon,so i was hoping to find something up here.

Advertisement