Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas WPP for graduates

Options
  • 01-05-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    I am a mature student in the final year of an honours degree course in food science. To complete my course i have to complete a three month work placement programme in a food, science, related industry. I was thinking of going foe one of the fas WWP in quality control.
    Does anyone know if the companies pay anything towards travel costs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place. The Help Desk is for people experiencing problems with the site, rather than for general queries. To be honest, I'm not really sure we have a forum that covers your query, however, if you post over on the Mature & Non-Traditional Students forum someone there may be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bobie

Zaph wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place. The Help Desk is for people experiencing problems with the site, rather than for general queries. To be honest, I'm not really sure we have a forum that covers your query, however, if you post over on the Mature & Non-Traditional Students forum someone there may be able to help you.

Hi Zaph,
    Thanks for your help, only joined the site yesterday so still getting the hang of it,

Advertisement