Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thread to be reviewd before visible.....?

Options
  • 01-05-2010 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

got some notice that iv never seen before and don't know why when i tryed to start a thread in the pet forum about a problem i am having just want to know what its about as i never got this any where before its new to me and have not been notified of anything

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hi there,

In the Animal Welfare sub forum of Animal&Pets, all posts & threads are pre moderated. This means a moderator has to read and approve them before they will appear. This is due to the somewhat sensitive nature of the Animal Welfare forum.

I have incidentally, approved and moved your thread to the main Animal &Pets forum as it's better suited there :)

Advertisement