Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Higgins match fixing claims

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

blinding wrote: »
    Who in their right mind would ever have faith in any frame this dodger dealer ever plays in again.

If you saw the footage of the Notw reporter approaching Higgins at his house and explaining what the Notw had you could tell by Higgins expresssion that he was caught bang to rights !

All I'm saying is that everybody on the planet is entitled to a fair hearing, no matter the accusation. The system isn't perfect, but chasing after him with burning torches isn't going to achieve anything. I did see that, albeit earlier in the year, and who's to say it wasn't complete shock that a tabloid reporter was knocking at his front door accusing him of cheating?

If you can establish a man's guilt from a surprised reaction, I'm glad your not a Judge tbh. My surprised reaction immediately makes me look guilty of someting :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

I enjoy watching snooker from time to time. Not my absolute favourite sport in the world, but pretty entertaining still.

But the way this Higgins issue has been dealt with is enough for me to not really bother anymore. Granted I was never a hardcore fan, but I'm sure many casual fans like myself feel the same way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Zack01
    there will always be the people who doubt him, as a previous post said if he was to leave a match winning black hanging in the jaws of the
    pocket, the doubters would return!

And with good reason too,come on Zack I know hes your mate but be honest
    he was caught good here,theres no getting away from that,as I said I am a fan of his,at least if he admitted it and got a proper punishment and came back from it,he would maybe get some respect back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Come on guys he knew what he was doing, He didnt come down in the last shower & he was caught rapid by the usual suspects,
    Who probably set him up in the 1st place NOTW.... & yea he deserved what he got, Even though im a huge admirer of his snooker game

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement